Publish to multiple blogsTo day i got tired of using different blog platforms for my personal and business blogs, so i went on the journey to find some tool that would make my life easier. So what did i need:

  • to be able to publish my blog posts with one click to multiple blogging platforms (wordpress, blogger, livejournal, typepad, any self hosted blog)
  • easily manage blog posts
  • easy and fast WYSIWYG editor
After the first 10 minutes of searching i found WriteToMyBlog, i tried but it didn;t worked correctly, i kept getting errors so i moved away from this tool. Then i stumbled on a post about Windows LiveWriter and Flock. I was really impressed with the LiveWriter, but it couldn;t post to multiple blogs with one push, you have to switch between the blogs. So now was the time to test flock, and you know what? this post was actually written in flock and posted through flock to 6 of my blogs, and i really like it.  

0 comments